Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The jumping troubles goes on. I was looking for Mr Melvin Tan at the pe dept. I was too lazy to take my shoes off so i stood by the door. As his table was way inside, i tried to tip-top and see if he was around. But i couldn't see clearly so i decided to jump and check it out. Ouch! I knocked onto the top of my head. Hard, so hard that there was a big bang. The trackers outside the pe dept all turned and looked at me. Ouch! I touched my head. It was wet. So i was scared that it was bleeding. Then i looked at my hand. Phew, just water from my bath in the morning. But the bad karma goes on and on. After i fell and damaged my chin last fri. I'm still abit dizzy at the moment. Studying just now was a bit unproductive. Not sure if i'm distracted by Olympics or because of the knock on the head. Speaking about Olympics, studying at home is not really productive now. Because there are 6 Olympics channels on tv. Swimming, archery, soccer, hockey, basketball, shooting, fencing, cycling, handball, volleyball, etc. How do you expect me to control myself? Anyway, Michael Phelps is the man! 5 events, 5 golds, 5 world records! Alright come on ah! 5 in the bag, 3 to go!

Quote of the day:
You can promise to commit to something. But there comes a day when time does not favour your course. Nevertheless, the most important thing is that your HEART remains faithful, loyal and committed.

No comments: