Thursday, July 31, 2008

The past few days, i wanted to write a blog post but i will tend to forget what i wanted to say come night time when i log in. Never mind because i have been very busy, working very hard for prelims and not let anything distract me. I followed my study plan so far and just finished till market structure for economics. I must really do my best in order to get the scholarship and the enrolment in the university i prefer. Yesterday, there was a scholarship fair in my school. Different associations set up booth in the hall and organise talks in the different venues to aid our choice of scholarship. Some of the scholarships really stirred my interest. BCA, Firefly JTC, DSTA, etc. All these scholarships give me an opportunity to seek my future in engineering, particularly civil engineering which involves buildings of stuffs. I heard from BCA that there are 2 choices of the scholarship. One of them is to work with an external industry and be bonded for a shorter period of time. This sounds thrilling because you will be able to get first-hand experience of working in a building and engineering industry while studying. The requirements of all these scholarships? 4As of course. So hard work and a dose of luck is essential.
Anyway, i found a very interesting show on National Geographic Channel, the Mad Labs. Through scientific research, it tells us a lot of crazy stuffs about different findings. Why birds prefer to shit on white cars? What is change blindness? Why people hug? Fish actually fart at night! What is the best cure for spice? The rotation of bread when it falls off the table. Human helicopter in Japan. The new pac man game. Worm can cure asthma. Females have generally thicker ass than males and thus need longer needles for injection.
I'm thinking of changing my study plan a bit. I'll try to finish the first part of my study plan, which is the reading through of my notes as soon as possible. If i finish by the end of next week, when i've time, then i can give my friends some help if needed. :) After which i will start the second part of my study plan, which is the memorising of details in week 9. All the way!

No comments: