Thursday, July 10, 2008

I got back my economics common test 2 paper today. I got a D. So far, my common test results are AACD. It's left with GP next week and hopefully i can pass it. Based on the amount of effort i put into studying in the June holidays, i'm actually quite satisfied with my results. At the start of the June holidays, i went to Thailand for a shopping trip with my family. I came back and had a bit of a hangover and took time to settle down. For the whole of the holidays, i had training 3 times a week. And i also had a one-day track camp and a two-days under-no-roof camp in the middle of the holidays. So, i spent the most of my holidays, resting after exhausting camps and trip, training, studying and slacking at times.
These few days, i have been quite sick. My ears are blocked because of the flu. At times, i can hear and feel the sound of my footsteps. It's quite bad because i feel tired everyday. It's quite difficult to concentrate, hear and sometimes speak properly. Hopefully i can recover soon because my class has qualified into the next round of the inter-house soccer competition next tuesday. Then i can play. Speaking about soccer, i shall go to school tomorrow morning to play soccer with my class during PE, then go for maths lecture and physics tutorial. After that, i'll leave school at 11.35am and go to choa chu kang stadium to support the track and field events. I'm going to skip (pon) lessons again! I have been very lazy the past few days, maybe because the track season is ongoing or because of my flu. The examinations mood is still not in me yet. But i shall start doing work again during the weekends then.

No comments: