Monday, July 14, 2008

Today i got back my GP results. C - 60 marks. Yay it's the highest i have gotten for my whole JC life. Well done ah! All the hard work i put into submitting the essay plan Miss Chiam wanted me to do every forthnight and the weekly GP tuition i am put through by my mum. Good job man, keep it up!
I left school today after helping Anil with his high jump training. I don't know what drove my mind upside down. I took 31, thinking that it will reach Paya Lebar mrt station. I had to alight near Boon Keng mrt station where i change bus to 13 and back home. I spent around 1 hour 15 minutes as a result. Along the way, my back was quite painful, considering that i had to stand for most of the journey. A suffering indeed. But it don't really matter now as i have already retired from track except that i am going to play inter-house soccer with my class tomorrow. I will definitely be okay by tomorrow, just a strain i guess. On the bus, i saw this neighbour of mine who stays on the same HDB block. He's in army now. He is doing some kind of office work because there's some problem with his eyes and he can come home from army everyday. I don't talk to him but know some things about him through my mum who knows his mum. This guy is a genius. He studied in the gifted education programme in RI then RJC. Even on the bus, he was reading a book which has a lot of science stuffs on it. No wonder he is a genius.
My class did a lot of crazy stuffs today. Justin managed to find a blog which talk about the relationship of a lesbian in the school. Before this, i have never seen any real lesbians before and the feeling is ...basket. Then, we had a break in between our GP lesson. The guys took photos in the toilet through the mirror.
The track season ends on Wednesday. The latest standings see VJC in 2nd place, 12 points behind RJC. But there is still hope of being champions as the event high jump will earn us a lot more points than RJC and hopefully NicKang, Kenji and Anil perform well. I looked through the results of the Track and Field championship and saw a few familiar names. My cousin, Charlotte from RGS got 7th for Javellin B Girls. Then, one of my former classmate, top scorer in Catholic High School with 10A1s, Chester from SAJC got 2nd last for 800m. I don't know why the hell he join track for. From AJC, Joel (my secondary 1-2 classmate) got 7th for 400m hurdles and 110m hurdles DNQ and Nicholas Leong 400m hurdles and 800m DNQ. Then, some of my former Catholic High track and field team members, who quitted in secondary 4, re-joined this year in their respective JCs. Shawn Lee from SAJC, 100m DNQ. Joshua Chia from RJC is going to take part in high jump on the final day of the competition. I'm not sure how high he can jump but he may be a threat to my school's high jumpers' chances with all his trainings with RJC soccer team as well.

No comments: