Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yesterday after camp, went for work. We finished building a raft out of PVC pipes, haha a new toy. Then went out for sightseeing. Took photos of Marina Barrage, Esplanade, S'pore Flyer, Merlion, etc. Played some pool. At night, had a meeting for the Asian Water Symposium to be held at Dunman High next June. There's a possibility that i'll be sent out to JCs to talk to people about the symposium in February. A new experience!
Good news. I got the EAGLES award, presented to me by school. First time man. Thank god! :)
Today did some newspaper reading and housework. Because my mum just had her operation on Saturday and can't do too vigorous work. I was the slave of the day, my sister said. I did sweeping, mopping, washing of plates and utensils after meals and hanging of clothings to dry.

No comments: